phone crashes with youtube and other vids!Support

Last Updated:

1. rhod

rhod Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Oct 26, 2010
    this has happened twice in two days now and is getting on my t*ts!!

went on youtube last night and had to pause a video very briefly to get a drink. Went back to my phone a mintue later and the video had started up (screen was still blank) and i was unable to unlock it. It had frozen but with the sound on the video still playing in the background!

I then went to turn the phone off - it allowed me to do this but when it went off the sound was still playing!! the only way i could resolve this was to restart the phone and it then stopped playing and went back to normal.

has anyone else had this happen to them?!?

Ive got a DHD and youtube app is up to date - but i havent installed the update for flash. Still have the stock version. I have selected 'on demand' for the plugins. Do you think the flash update may help?

2. harrisreddy

harrisreddy New Member

Mar 18, 2011
    Even I have this issue, When I pause a video for a while and try to play it, the screen freezes and background volume will be on...only solve is to restart the phone.

Please any one who know of any solution please help me.
  3. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Jan 3, 2011
    Yeah, this happened to me a few times. Always with the same videos though so I'm not sure if it's a youtube problem or a phone one.

iPlayer etc works without any problems.