Phone dead, wont turn on

1. ddxv

ddxv New Member

Hi everyone,

I recently fixed up my Aria's cracked digitizer and it was working perfectly, this was a week or more ago.

This morning I was using my phone, playing a game, while it was plugged in and fully charged, and the screen went black. I have not been able to turn the phone back on. It appears to be completely dead.

The phone has absolutely no response to being plugged into different chargers or places.

What could be the possible problems? I'd love to fix this myself. I like my phone a lot.

Advertisement
    jbrown89 likes this.
  2. jbrown89

jbrown89 New Member

Yes. I would like the same information. :)

Mine is doing the same exact thing and it started the same exact way. Could this be a virus or hacking? If so, how do we fix this? If not, does anyone have an idea of what the issue is or how to fix the issue?

I had my phone literally less than a day, was charging it, went to unplug it and play a game and the screen went black. Now, no matter what I do, it won't even act like it wants to turn on.:confused:

When i took the phone to ATT they said they didn't recognize it but I got it from the store....It has insurance. Is there anything I can do to fix this? Been months without a phone and finally got a good one, now I would just like to use it.:(
  3. rob

rob I'm tellin' mommy on you! Administrator

That doesn't seem to make sense. If your phone is simply not turning on and you have a contract with the carrier... walk into the store and ask that they replace your phone. They will.