Phone Dialer Contacts

Last Updated:

1. Llaslo

Llaslo Member This Topic's Starter

This is hard to explain, and I've searched (probably badly) and can't find the answer. If I hit the "phone" button on my cdma hero, it pulls up a list of people that have called or been called recently. Let's say one of those is in my contact list (my wife, for example), and she has multiple numbers (work, cell, etc.). I know i can click the little card on the left side, but it would be great to be able to swipe side to side on her to switch numbers, but that doesn't seem to work. You would think it would b/c there are little arrows beside the number for people that I have multiple numbers on. Is there any way to do this?

Advertisement
  2. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

No there is not, but if you long press the contact you will get a list of options you can do, at least I showed you something new you can do, lol sorry if it was not what you wanted to hear :cool:

3. phatmamaslim

phatmamaslim Member

If you just the roller ball, it will change the contact number to call.

4. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™ Moderator

Yes you would have to roll the roller ball left to right and that will change the numbers, if that is what you wanted, I thought you needed contact info!!

5. Llaslo

Llaslo Member This Topic's Starter

LOL, that has been driving me crazy since December. I never use the roller ball for anything (it annoys me), but that's helpful! Thanks for the info!

6. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member

Usually I actually make separate contacts for people with multiple numbers, takes more time but is easier to text the right numbers.