1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Phone doesn't make ANY sounds!Support

1. panda100123

panda100123 New Member

So a couple nights ago, I was watching a youtube video. My hands were off. Then all of a sudden it starts calling 911. The emergency call came up and dialed it and the operator came on and I said it was an accident. Ever since, my phone makes no sound. If someone calls me, I can't hear them but they said they heard me. When I try to watch videos, they won't play and act like there's no speakers or something. After I hang up on someone, I adjust my audio and it STILL says In-call Volume like I'm in a call... I did a Master/factory reset. Still doesn't work. What should I do? I also tried plugging in headphones, nothing happens. The rear or ear speaker won't work. My phone does vibrate.

Advertisement
    :
  2. Akkiii

Akkiii New Member

From last week the sound is not working and when I clicked the play button in MUSIC PLAYER, The audio is not playing and also the time is not running!
    Same with the video player, When I clicked play, it played the video, But there was no audio!
    then I Reset factory settings but, still failed!

So we have the same problem!
    anyone here can pls help us?
  3. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Hello.
    I don't have that phone. Not seeing a lot of traffic in here either.
    Really puzzles me that you have lost your sound!

Does it have a removable battery? If it does, have you tried taking it out for a while?
  4. Akkiii

Akkiii New Member

I tried the same many times, flashed the rom, downgrade and upgrade, Tired of trying all things, phone is still working very good, the only problem is that sound is lost.
  5. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :) Guide

Thanks for your response.

That is a weird problem!

Do let us know if you figure it out, please. I'm baffled!
  6. Akkiii

Akkiii New Member

sure :)
    dustwun77 likes this.