• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone eating away battery and on-call volume not very loud.

jhnelo

Oct 24, 2010
LIVERPOOL!!!
Hi. My phone seems to be eating my battery away more than normal. No new apps have been installed and I am only using the phone how I normally have. what could be causing this? And also the in call volume is way to low, I am a gas engineer and working on site with this phone is a nightmare I can not hear a thing. Will the 2.1 update change this? I can not wear a Bluetooth headset for too long as it starts to hurt. Thanks.

Hi.

2.1 has improved pretty much everything, the initial release is a little buggy but I'm sure that will be sorted out in due time. I'm very impressed with the battery life on 2.1, not had a real chance to test it but after sitting in bed for an hour last night browsing on wifi that's when I knew it had greatly been improved.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones