Phone Factory restore.Support

Last Updated:

1. Nhty

Nhty Active Member This Topic's Starter

I am htinking of restoring my phone to factory to fix this damn gmail problem. but there are a few things i want to make sure of before i do it.
    Apps. i have certain apps that i do not want to loose. particularly the ones i have paid for
    1. beautiful widgets(waste of money)
    2. Gameboid (another waste but it works sometimes)
    3. Robo Defense (Love the game, I got a lot of stats i don't want to loose)

the free ones i can always go back and re-download. i would think i could do the same for the paid apps, but the whole reason i will be doing a factory reset, is that i have been locked out of my gmail account. and i can not find out how to delete my old gmail and make a new one in my phone.

O and another thing, when i go to factory reset it asks for a password, is that a given password or is that a password i made. if its given i still got the box so i just gotta find it.

Advertisement
  2. iiTTTGii

iiTTTGii Well-Known Member

not sure about the apps I have heard of apps out there that allow you to save it onto your sd card. (pretty sure master reset doesnt affect whats on your sd cards memory but was again not totally sure)
    ill try to find names of apps and post them here.

as for the password it just a default
    >>000000<<

Nhty likes this.
  3. Nhty

Thanks

4. iiTTTGii

iiTTTGii Well-Known Member

Okay its called "appinstaller" it allows you to save apps to your sd card to be re-installed later.
    What I would do since im still not sure in "master clear" will touch your sd card I would back it up on your pc. then master clear just to be safe.

Now I haven't used this myself but I'm sure its worth looking into. It has 4.5 stars on market.

5. Nhty

I had already done the factory reset, and even if i did i couldn't install that app bcz i was locked out of gmail and my market place. so i kinda got screwed. i have searched through my sd card and i found a .bak for robo defense full, so i think i just need the .apk and i got >phone memory>Beautiful Widgets> and in there i have cache, skins, weatherpack, wskins, forecastaddon-v4.bwa any advice with that?