Phone Favorites Different with HTC Sense!!

Last Updated:

1. IPvFletch

IPvFletch Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So I'm playing with my new EVO 4G and this new HTC Sense UI.

I don't mind Sense (it's cool in some ways) but I really dislike the Favorites/Phone integration.

The only way I can seem to view Favorites is through the Favorites Widget. The problem is it only shows 3 of them and I have to scroll way down to see the rest. VERY ANNOYING.

I miss my Nexus One's UI (2.1 and 2.2 was also OK) whereby it listed my Frequent and Favorites all right there row by row, with a full-sized view and smaller sized rows, so more fit (less scrolling).

Is there any way to change the Favorites View with Sense?? Is there another Favorites app or widget I'm not seeing??

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. IPvFletch

*bump* anyone have any ideas??? Is there a better favorites app or am I doing something wrong with this one?

3. RhinoDoc

RhinoDoc Well-Known Member

When you install it, you have a choice of 3 vertical, or a grid of 9. Sounds like you want the latter - but it will fill an entire page. Delete the one you are using, hit the plus sign, widgets, people, select the 9 grid.

4. neodorian

neodorian Well-Known Member

^What he said. I had to spend a few minutes figuring that one out.

Only other annoyance is that I can't get it to update facebook photos properly. Not sure but I get the feeling that the Facebook for Android (Not FB for HTC Sense) update messes with it. Every time I install the update I have issues with the Sense version. Maybe I am imagining it but it sucks when I can't force the pics to update.

5. IPvFletch

Thanks RhinoDoc, I got it working as you suggest. Awesome!

6. NiCK Crush

NiCK Crush Well-Known Member

Just wanted to chime in and say that I personally LOVE HTC Sense. I can't imagine the EVO without it, actually.