Phone Flashing from USB Mode to Normal ScreenSupport

Last Updated:

1. Lena49058

Lena49058 New Member

I have looked around and not seen a thread like mine, They were all Rooted phones. If there is another with an answer to my problem, Please redirect me and delete this one if possible.

I have a Boost Mobile Samsung Transform Ultra that I have had for the past 2 years. A few days ago, my phone suddenly shut itself off, turned itself back on, and it had the "Hands Free Activation" screen up. It sat there for a while doing nothing so I closed it out. Since then, My phone is flashing from the "Select USB MODE: Charging/Mass Storage" screen (As if plugged into a computer) To the normal home screen about 3-5 times a second. It likes to turn itself off and back on many times, and beeps every time it flashes from screen to screen. I have done 2 system reboots, One from the settings menu and one from the Power/Volume keys down menu. I have cleaned the charging port with air, toothbrush, toothpick. It has not gotten wet, and it was dropped in the past but that was MONTHS ago. My phone is not Rooted, have special apps or anything, its a boring stock phone. Any help would be appreciated!