Phone for me

Last Updated: 2011-07-28 04:59:10
  1. Samwes

Samwes Member

Hi Everyone I need your help to find a phone that is perfect for me. I need an android phone that is around the

Advertisement
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

Welcome to the forums! :)

You hate Sense? Heresy!!!! :p

Once you've put a custom ROM on it, the ZTE Blade (Orange San Francisco) is comparable to a lot of mid range handsets. It's only
  3. karandpr

karandpr Well-Known Member

4. Samwes

Samwes Member

Thank you. I shall see if I can get my hands on the huawei as it looks perfect in every way exept from the battery life but its pretty much the high end for that price.
  5. Samwes

Samwes Member

Does anyone off the top of their heads know where I can buy the huawei from the uk. After a google search I cannot find anywhere that sells them.
  6. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! Moderator

:eek: Totally missed the flash thing.

Unfortunately, there aren't that many decent mid range phones in the UK. Especially since HTC has been taken out of the equation.

I think your best bet would be the Defy. Although if you can stretch to it, the Experia X10? It's getting Gingerbread apparently.
  7. karandpr

The only decent phone mid-range phone looks like this
    Xperia Pro
  8. Samwes

Samwes Member

What does everyone think about the zte skate? Is that a good choice
  9. Samwes

Samwes Member

To be honest the xperia pro hs a screen which is a bit to small. Preferably a 3.5" + is good.
  10. karandpr

Yeah. Nice choice .Since it is upgrade to ZTE blade which is the Orange San Francisco