• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone force closes!?!

petraman

Lurker
Jul 21, 2010
So... this will be the second time the phone app has force closed on me, and it's getting kinda scary. Even though I used it for a lot more, my slide should be a phone foremost. Apparently it's not. Today, it crashed while I was on a call, and it wouldn't let me hang up while I was leaving a message. That was embarrasing. So, does anyone have any ideas what I can do? It just got the OTA update a few days ago, so I'm hoping that's not the cause... No other apps force close.

Ive had this same problems. Its soo annoying. Usually when i first make a call it will force close on me and then say i have no service. After a minute ill have service again and can make a call. When someone calls me as soon as i go to answer the call it force closes. Other times it just forced close during a call. I installed the OTA also. I dont know what it is!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones