• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone freakin out...

kbayer

Android Enthusiast
Dec 5, 2009
Houston, Tx
Normally strong 3G in my area (SW side of Houston)... today at about 2pm, connects, disconnects, voice search wont connect, phone doesn't ring, slider won't slide to answer phone -- then 5 minutes later, everything is fine.

5 minutes later, it's crazy again...

WTF?:thinking:

I'm hoping it's just something service related. Just in case, I cleared the caches that normally need clearing, rebooted, etc...

Do they have any "exorcist" apps out? Maybe I'll submerge it in holy water and pop it into a pot of dry rice for a day.

But for now, time to tuck it away till I get home.

Never a dull moment with the Droid.

Yep, DroidMod -- but everything about his has been perfect, till today... so far, it's seemed to have calmed down a bit. And about TaskKiller, not sure if I belive the magic, but I did that a few times as well. Voice to text is working off and on and the internet is more consistent.
Maybe it was sunspots or some other cosmic anomaly.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones