Phone Frozen @ LG Screen, No Resets WorkingSupport

1. LMHConcepts

LMHConcepts New Member

First of all, just wanted to say hello from Indianapolis.

Anyways, onto my lovely problem. I just pawned my old phone for a LG Phoenix to save some money on my lovely AT&T bill and ran into a bit of a snag.

I was trying to update the firmware on the phone when it all of a sudden went into safe mode. I'm usually really good at fixing phones after they get into this mode, either it be by a full restore, or a simple reset of something, but for some reason, this phone has me stuck.

I have tried to put it in emergency mode, no luck. I've tried the hard reset keys, no luck. The computer wont even recognize the phone being plugged into the computer now. All it does it sit there on the LG screen and do nothing. It happens no matter what I do. No matter how many times I pull the battery and try to reset it or place it in emergency mode.

Any help would be deeply appreciated. Im running out of options, and think I should probably just take it back to the place I purchased it from. Anyones thoughts?

Advertisement
    :
  2. LMHConcepts

LMHConcepts New Member

Nothing? I've tried everything on the forums, but still no luck. Has anyone else been able to figure this out?
  3. AdictoDigital

AdictoDigital New Member

Follow This ---> GUIDE
  4. luvmehta

luvmehta New Member

I had to give my phone to service centre. It came back after a month but it is slow and hangs. Not happy with LG phones.