phone gets pretty hot

Last Updated:

1. iamloco724

iamloco724 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sometimes it gets hot randomly in the spot where the led camera light is that whole area but its not that bad..but everytime i have the phone charging and i use it while its doing so its gets really hot in that area and eve feel it through the other site to physical keyboard anyone else with this is this normal

Advertisement
  2. admorris

admorris Well-Known Member

Every phone I have had gets pretty hot if you use it while charging...I don't think this is that uncommon.

3. Clementine_3

Clementine_3 Well-Known Member

Mine gets warm when I'm on the web for a long time or on a long call. I live in a bordeline reception area so it has to work harder. It doesn't do it at work (now, lol), good signal here. It also does get a bit warm while charging, but all my phones have.

4. winghunter

winghunter Member

Mine gets hot there as well, I mean really hot. It only happenes sometimes though, but it does it on or off the charger. I noticed yesterday while I was on the phone for over an hour that it never got hot, later in the day I was talking for about 10 minutes and could feel the heat on my ears and moved my hand up there to feel a really hot back plate. I have had batteries get hot before but never the phone it's self.