• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

phone got stuck

vitiweet

Lurker
Oct 22, 2012
Dear friends please help
i have lava s12 [android 2.2 ]phone which i rooted.then i replaced stock launcher any many other applications.the phone was working fine.
then i installed rom manager and installed wrong clock work recovery mod .now my phone was unable to factory reset either by pressing home volume plus power key or by pressing the reset button in settings.
although phone was working.recently i tried to change the resolution of phone and installed a application the phone rebooted and showed the launcher has stopped working,the phone process has stopped working force close and gets stuck there.
the phone has become unusable ,i cant remove that application beacuse it does not allow me to go beyond force close messages,i cant format my phone also .please provide a solution

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones