Phone Hangs up on when I remove it from my pocketSupport

Last Updated:

1. Federer

Federer Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

So the phone declines the call when you drag up, and I keep my phone power button down so I can have my index finger on the button when I pull it out of my pocket. Is there a way to change the drag up to decline?
    Thanks

Advertisement
  2. hendodo

hendodo Well-Known Member

Did that to me twice this morning...don't think there's a fix. We just gotta figure out a way to take it out our pockets

3. MikeEIB

MikeEIB New Member

Root it and you can easily take care of that. Rotary lockscreen FTW

4. Mabster

Mabster Well-Known Member

Try using the app Lockbot. It allows you to customize the lockscreen picture but more importantly for you, it allows you can change the unlock/decline swipe. The free version allows you to use the native eclair unlock (or iphone, yuck!) mode which is a rotary left/right swipe to unlock/decline instead of the up/down swipe like the sense interface.

Edit: My bad, the slide answer/decline screens don't appear in lockbot when a call comes in. Instead you get the phone screen that has the contacts picture the green and red, answer/decline buttons.

5. TimmyTutone

TimmyTutone Member

Any other solutions to this problem. It's happened to me twice on very important calls. I don't have the lockscreen setup and I'm not rooted (and I'd like to keep it that way), but I'll do what it takes to get this problem fixed.

6. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Not sure if a solution has been found. You just may have to root and flash a custom rom. I don't know if different launchers change the answer screen or not:)

7. TimmyTutone

TimmyTutone Member

I'm running Zeam launcher and it doesn't change it unfortunately.

8. Mikestony

Mikestony ~30% Carbon Black ± Moderator

Hmmm, well, then I really don't know what else to offer you :(
    It's been so long since I ever ran stock that I really haven't looked into trying different options to change that screen.
    I know you said you didn't want to root it but if there is no other option, and you want to change it bad enough, you may have to root and flash another rom:)