• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone has SOOOO much lag after update

And?

It seems that by your response you didn't do a correct hard reset before.

How is the phone response now?

And I still don't trust support. I trust people in this forum more than support.

This is the reason I wanted to find out how exactly you achieved doing the hard reset.

ummm no? she gave me the EXACT SAME STEPS THAT I DID dude...

it is still laggy that is why she said take it in

Upvote 0
The correct term is factory reset - it's under Settings -> Storage & sd card.

Following that, download the Network app; change CDMA auto (PRL) -> GSM; exit; restart Network, GSM -> CDMA auto (PRL) + update PRL

If you have the app LED Light on your system, lose it.

If you have ATK on the system, lose it (certainly for the moment, I don't want to start any task manager wars, thx).

Upvote 0
I did the ota update and now mg phone is sooooooo slow qnd laggy especially scrolling webpages and kwyboard input....this is baaaaaaaaaaaaad yall. Thag iphone is snappy o need a fast net expwrience and this is now pathetic!!!!!!

Bring it back. Before you comment on the way people treat you I would like to point something out... When you act so dramatically people instantly turn to flaming. Try a different approach such as... "I am noticing that my EVO is extremely laggy after the update... Does anyone have any ideas or tips as to why this may be. I am currently running (Insert list of Apps here), etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated" Your approach however screams Troll.

Reactions: EarlyMon
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones