• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Phone help

t12b25

Android Enthusiast
Jul 22, 2012
Miami , Fl
Hi everybody my friend has a Blu life pure xl, and last night the phone got really hot, and now the camera app won't open. . Tried replacement camera app, and even 2 factory resets, and no luck at all. Anybody have any advice, or experience with this phone.?. I posted this here, because they're on metropcs, and I don't see a forum for this phone. If a mod needs to move this thread please do. I appreciate any help.
Thank you,

Hi everybody my friend has a Blu life pure xl, and last night the phone got really hot, and now the camera app won't open. . Tried replacement camera app, and even 2 factory resets, and no luck at all. Anybody have any advice, or experience with this phone.?. I posted this here, because they're on metropcs, and I don't see a forum for this phone. If a mod needs to move this thread please do. I appreciate any help.
Thank you,

Although you might see MetroPCS stores selling Blu phones, it does not necessarily mean MetroPCS as an entity supports the brand. You might have a hardware issue on your device especially since you did 2 factory resets. You might need to have a copy of your original receipt and contact Blu directly. They are based out of Florida. PM me if a google search did not come up with Blu's customer service department (I'm not sure if we can post links or numbers)

Upvote 0
Hmm, I'd be interested to know your outcome. I was considering a couple of the Blu phones, but went with the OnePlus One instead. The Blu phones are hard to find as far as forum support/info is concerned, which is one of the reasons I shied away. Hopefully your friend can get this issue fixed. I'd like to see this brand work out and get a little more street cred on the forums; would rethink about getting one, possibly for the wife.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones