Phone hot

Last Updated:

1. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just wanting to get an idea on what temp range yalls phones run at. I personally see temps over 110 daily though I have a feeling I shouldn't be. Anyone else think your runnin hot?

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk

Advertisement
  2. Sixxx

Sixxx Well-Known Member

This is same as battery temp, yea? Mine is 33

3. bill t

bill t Well-Known Member

My battery indicator routinely read 40 degrees C when under continous use. When running Wireless Tether, it often read 44 C (=110 F). And that's with the phone lying on a desk uncovered. The few times I accidentally left it in my pocket, the temperature hit 50 C before I quickly removed it.

So, yeah, the Hero runs hot.

4. LBPHeretic

LBPHeretic Well-Known Member

If my Sprint HTC Hero is idle the battery temperature almost always reads the same temperature as the room that it is in which is usually around 25 degrees C to 26 degrees C (about 78 degrees F) in the warmer months and around 19 degrees C to 20 degrees C (around 68 degrees F) in the colder months. If I am using my handset heavily by say, multitasking a lot, and using a program that persistently runs such as my IRC app, it will usually hover between 38 degrees C and 40 degrees C (which is about 102 degrees F) in the warmer months, and a few degrees cooler in the colder months.

The highest I have ever seen my phone was about 44 degrees C (about 111 degrees F), but this was when I was outside on a very hot day and I was using it heavily again as stated above. Once the heavy usage stops, the temperature reduces fairly quickly.

5. dominicanyor

dominicanyor Well-Known Member

mine says33.3c

6. Joehunni

Joehunni Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Ok just wondering, mine usually hovers between 95 and 100 and I would notice the heat, just making sure its not just me.

Sent from my HERO200 using Tapatalk