Phone icon contacts vs contacts program

Last Updated:

1. sam007

sam007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Guys

I see I can access contacts by clicking on phone icon on the main screen and also clicking on contacts in the programs list. The latter has more contacts than the one in the phone dialer program. Why so and what's the difference?

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. SwisherSweets

SwisherSweets Well-Known Member

The contacts icon has all your contacts plus all your facebook friends, when you go to the one in the dialer it only list your contacts and your friends on facebook that have their phone numbers listed. So the contacts that aren't in the dialer are your facebook friends that you don't have numbers for and that don't have their numbers listed on facebook

3. ChiefHopper

ChiefHopper Well-Known Member

Off topic, but could not resist after seeing your handle. I cannot remember the last time I saw Swisher Sweets let alone that I actually smoked one. Been couple decades at least.

Quit smoking in 1999 for good. :)

4. SwisherSweets

SwisherSweets Well-Known Member

lol true good for you, i quit here a couple months ago (looking for a new job), but to tell you the truth I really don't miss it much, and might not even start back up, just to save the money lol (been smoking for about 10 yrs straight)