Phone in TEST mode. Shoot me

Last Updated: 2012-08-17 22:26:04
  1. Fuzzy13

Fuzzy13 Well-Known Member

My phone is in test mode. I can't change USB connections. I hit the # sign and i go into LG hidden menu.

I've googled all day and have come up with nothing useful.

I would run downgrade to zvb but when it reboots to download mode it asks me for usb cdma drivers. I tried manually installing them but its not reading it from the phone.

I've put the phone up for sale locally. If I find a fix before I sell it great. if not. Then.............idk

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Advertisement
  2. twistedriku

twistedriku Well-Known Member

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1626198

Seeing as you are a premium user, i assume you know your way around technology and dont need an explanation on what to do aside from the guide. Theres the link, goodluck! :)
  3. Fuzzy13

Wow. I really thought that was gonna work. It didn't. Damn I got excited too.

Says it's for VS910 only. shoot me again
  4. Fuzzy13

I dont have an account or i would post in that thread.
  5. twistedriku

Ya but id imagine you can trace the tot for our phone and use the same method to fix it. It also stats that a factory reset will fix it( which method 1 does in short).
  6. Fuzzy13

Tried factory reset didnt work.
  7. twistedriku

Well i found another thread that states the same as above, only using LGNPST instead of 3rd party software... you would still need the tot for our phone... Find the tot for our phone and try any of the methods. Should work. I remember there being a flashable zip somewhere that fixed this, ill try to find it. But do try this in the meantime.
    http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1512794
  8. Fuzzy13

Done that too. Just downgraded to the original tot file and then did factory reset. Damn thing is STILL in test mode.

Im to the point id PAY $$$$$$ to someone if they could give me info to fix this.
  9. joshadaniels04

joshadaniels04 Well-Known Member

Hey. Did you ever just reflash your system and data from an advanced restore on cwm. Or do my walkthrough for root. I had it happen to me too. Do a advance recovery I posted awhile ago

http://androidforums.com/showthread.php?p=4108775
  10. Fuzzy13

11. joshadaniels04

I understand that but root what I'm getting at is root fixed it. Ill post back in a few I remember seeing a a setting in anycut for test hold up
  12. Fuzzy13

Ok. If you fix this you will be rewarded greatly lol. Not even joking :congrats:
  13. newworldorder

newworldorder New Member

I messaged amoamare, apparently he has a grudge against androidforums.

I messaged him and he posted a responce in his last post. Looks like he has a fix, but wants to force you to be a member of xda in order to use the fix.
  14. Fuzzy13

im a member but i have 0 posts.

ill do more than be a member, ill do illegal things to someone.........................................sexually. lol JK.

ARGGGGGG im loosing my mind because of this phone!!!!!!!!!!
  15. newworldorder

newworldorder New Member

You might want to consider messaging him then, maybe he will do something to help you. I don't know the guy, be he was friendly to me. His post's come off a little arrogantbut he means well. He has helped me out a ton of different times myself.
  16. Fuzzy13

I just did. I told him i would pay him for the metropcs version. I dont care at this point. Ill pay someone up to 40 bucks if they can fix this for me :bike:
  17. joshadaniels04

Hey can u call me ? Or text
  18. twistedriku

Hey man, someone will find something. Dont give up. (Im still searching for that damn zip file i mentioned.... no luck...)
  19. Fuzzy13

20. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

Anyword?
  21. Fuzzy13

Just talked to josh. Trying some things as we speak. Cross your fingers :stickyman:
  22. gbiggie

gbiggie La patience et le pardon Guide

Emailed ya oh Fuzzy one with one out of two files ;)
  23. Mexjoker

Mexjoker I'm Not Real, Doris!

I'll cross my fingers till i get arthritis.
  24. Fuzzy13

I got the files earlier and tried it and they wouldnt install.
  25. epayne123

epayne123 Well-Known Member

Ohhhhhh great, another problem. Will figure something out here hopefully soon, Fuzzy but having SOOOOOO much doing NOTHING so give me a little bit and I will see if I can't figure something out.