• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone Locked at Emergency Dialing Screen

Hi,

I was living in USA for some time, there I had a G1 Phone with T-Mobile carrier. I also had a data connection. When I was going to India, i requested for a unlock code from T-Mobile & they provided me with a unlock code. When I came to India, I used the airtel sim card & put it into my G1 phone then I put the unlock code that I got from T-Mobile, My phone was working fine, but yesterday my brother reset my phone to Factory Settings accidentently & now when I open my phone, I get an Emergency Dialing screen. The Problem is that I don't have an Internet connection now & the airtel gprs service is also not compatiable with G1 Phone. Now, How can I log into my Google account? Or What should I do?

Now, I am also not getting any unlock screen also? So what to do?

Thanks

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones