• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Verizon] Phone locked in TWRP Update

Hello, I think I have a potentially bad problem. I am currently rooted with Jedix19 ROM. I opened "ROM Manager" since I wanted to backup my ROM, and possibly flash a new one. I changed the settings so the backup went to my Ext SD card, and ran it. The phone eventually re-booted with TWRP running, and is stuck there. This is what it says on the screen:

Top of screen:

Team Win Recovery Project v2.5.0.1
Simulating Actions
11:40PM Battery 79%
Running OpenRecoveryScript

Then at the bottom of screen:

Updating partition details...
Running boot script...

Finished running boot script
Simulating actions...

Below that there is a status bar spinning,
a "home" button on the left, and a return button on the right.

Phone has been stuck this way since Monday morning. I pulled the battery and tried to boot in flash recovery mode (power,volume down, and home button) the android logo came up and it said "downloading" and never did anything. I waited over an hour, pulled battery, rebooted and TWRP came up with the same stuff posted above. Suggestions?

Thanks in advance!
Fish

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones