Phone memory full in LG35G Net10

Last Updated: 2013-05-10 14:02:32
  1. samudralavasu

samudralavasu New Member

Hi All,
    I got a new phone LG Optimus Logic LG35G from Net10.
    Couple of days it is fine and able to download apps and using the same.
    Two days back for any download a new app, sending messages etc.. i get a pop-up 'Phone memory full'.

I am new to Android and so read few postings - clear cache, moved apps to Internal Memory [only few I am able].

I could able to proceed but today again I get the same phone memory full. One thing i observed is, default everything going to System Memory than Internal Memory.

FYI.. on Phone I see total three memory available
    System Memory - 143MB and free 14.3MB
    Internal Memory - 1.00GB and free 0.95GB [having enough free memory]
    External Memory [SD] - 3.63 GB and free 3.63GB

Hence would like to know how to set default storage setting to Internal Memory.

Thanks
    Sam

Advertisement
  2. DragonSlayer95

DragonSlayer95 Resident Air Bender Moderator

Hello and welcome to Android Forums Sam!

First go into your phone settings then navigate to storage and see if it gives you an option to change save to options (system/internal/sd card).

That's strange though as it should be saving to your internal and not system.

As well i unfortunately couldn't find the forum for your particular phone (unless it's in the forums under another name and I keep over looking it), you could also visit the Lounge

http://androidforums.com/lounge/

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask. :)
    almondjoy likes this.
  3. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Hi there Sam. :hello: It's good to have you here at AF.

As dragonslayer said, if there's something else we can help you with, just let us know.
  4. almondjoy

almondjoy New Member

I am having the same problem... Please help i just got this phone and i want to take it back.. I got mine through straight talk. My first smart phone and i already want to go back to my old dinosaur phone.. Banging head HELP HELP!!!
  5. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>} Guide

Hi samudralavasu... :)

Welcome to AF.

Hello and welcome aboard. :)

I have had a similar problem...and no matter what i did - the problem find a way to resurface. I finally got a bigger sd card.. and the problem was solved.
  6. ksmnet

ksmnet New Member

I just got this phone as well. and have found out this issue. I've ordered a 32 mb SD card, but don't see how this will solve the RAM problem, because, unless I'm mistaken, the main program for apps will still go into the system memory. If I am mistaken, does it move the entire app to internal memory when you move it?
  7. anschutzse

anschutzse New Member

I've had my LG35G straight talk phone less than a week, and its giving me a message memory full. Looking at the phone memory, 95 of 100Mb internal memory is used. The manual states that once the memory is at 90% capacity it stops accepting messages etc. The SD card is empty. I cannot find a way to use the SD card. Of what value is it?
    I have several pictures on the phone. Do I need to delete everything in order for the phone to work; then delete everything every couple of days going forward in the future.
    Someone mentioned a larger SD card. Since my SD card is empty I don't know what a larger empty SD card would accomplish.