Phone no longer vibrates after force 2.2

Last Updated:

1. Mr.Strike

Mr.Strike New Member This Topic's Starter

The title says it all. I force updated my Droid 1 to 2.2 and the phone does not vibrate for notifications or calls. I have vibrate set to always and the ringer is turned on. If I use the volume rocker to change the settings to silent it will give the vibrate notification to indicate that it is in silent. I have done a factory reset on the phone but the issue remains. I have tried all of the different vibrate settings but still nothing. Any ideas?

Advertisement
  2. bilbravo

bilbravo Well-Known Member

3. ckochinsky125

ckochinsky125 Banned

I agree i think that is dumb not vibrating when someone calls especially if its on vibrate it still doesnt vibrate when getting a call

4. frank325

frank325 Member

See if my post here helps. My vibrate appears to work as it did in 2.1 when using the ringer toggle widget. Granted I've only confirmed this with text notifications, haven't received a call yet in vibrate or silent mode with 2.2.

Click here

5. Mr.Strike

Mr.Strike New Member This Topic's Starter

I think my issue is a little different than the issues above. 4 people have called me since my first post and sometimes it has rang and vibrated and sometimes it has just rang. This is also happening with text messages now too.