• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone not booting properly

crshbrn

Lurker
Jul 18, 2010
I have my epic rooted but no custum ROM on it. I also have Launcher Pro and GoLauncher EX, and titanium backup pro.

I've had some problems recently, probably through my own messing around with it and i'm trying to understand what's going on. Recently every time i reboot my phone everything resets and i have to choose what i want to launch my phone with, the options being LauncherPro and the standard launcher.

LauncherPro i have to re-install the Switch pro widget and GoLauncher EX from the titanium back up. How can i boot my phone straight into GoLauncher EX and not have to be worried that every time i restart my phone i have to go through this pain in the azz process?

Is it because I recently moved just about everything except the system stuff to the memory card?

Thankns for any help

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones