• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone not locking quick enough

Has anyone had this problem? My wife's phone is not locking quick enough or does not always lock when the screen times out. Apparently shes been butt dialing and butt texting alot lately. My phone hasnt been acting that way though. I checked her settings and I dont see why its acting like this. She's so ticked off right now that my mother sent me a message saying the phone is off and if i need to call my wife that i need to call my mom. Any suggestions?

Has anyone had this problem? My wife's phone is not locking quick enough or does not always lock when the screen times out. Apparently shes been butt dialing and butt texting alot lately. My phone hasnt been acting that way though. I checked her settings and I dont see why its acting like this. She's so ticked off right now that my mother sent me a message saying the phone is off and if i need to call my wife that i need to call my mom. Any suggestions?

I usually just open up the messaging app, and it locks normally, and if that doesn't work, I just reboot my phone.

Upvote 0

Try using a pattern to unlock the phone. I have this on mine and nomore butt dials or texts. I was amazed that my butt could actually slide the screen lock to unlock the phone and actually dial last number dialed.
Using a pattern lock since has outsmarted my butt or pocket for now. LOL

Upvote 0
Try using a pattern to unlock the phone. I have this on mine and nomore butt dials or texts. I was amazed that my butt could actually slide the screen lock to unlock the phone and actually dial last number dialed.
Using a pattern lock since has outsmarted my butt or pocket for now. LOL

It's all fun and games until you accidentaly hit 'Emergency call' and you find the cops at your house while your eating dinner. (This is pretty fun to picture xD)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones