• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone not sending texts?

Okay, I go through US Celluar, so my phone isn't called the Fascinate, it's the Samsung Galaxy S (Mesmerize), but they're the same thing, I don't know if this will affect your ability to help me.

I went out to my usual phone company (as there are many US Cellulars in the town I live in) and got the new update. Like, a week ago I got it, maybe two weeks ago. Not really sure.

Anywho, when I text people, the text doesn't always go through, but sometimes, it does. Example:
I was texting my friend, and it was fine, but then, it stopped sending them all together. Eventually she ended up getting them, but an hour later after I had taken it into the Tech. He looked at it, did a couple things, and it worked for a few hours, now, it's not working again.
People either don't get my texts at all, or they get them super late, like 1-2 hours later.

Is there anyways this can be fixed? Can they downgrade phones back to other versions? I much preferred the one I had before. I had no issues with it.

Even all my friends with the new update have lots of issues with it.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones