Phone not vibrating when I get a text message, also SD card questionGeneral

1. chickflick

chickflick Member

Hi!
    This is my first Android phone, so I just have a couple of settings questions, hopefully someone can help! :)

I tried to set it to vibrate for calls and text messages, and especially when the screen is turned off, it doesn't do it. It seems like the only options are ring or silent. Anyone know?

My other question is, I was wondering if there was a way to get all the apps I download to automatically DL to the SD card? My phone ran out of space right quick, but there's tons of space on the SD card. I tried moving them, which seemed to work for some of them, but there are still apps I'm not allowed to move, and I want them to automatically download to the card.

Thank you so much!

Advertisement
    :
  2. BabyBlues

BabyBlues Trouble Just Finds Me! Moderator

Hi chickflick - welcome to Android Forums.

For your vibrate issue look HERE. It's a pictorial on where your settings are for this. Or at least a basis for them.

I don't know that you can automatically DL to the SD card as some apps require being in the system in order to fully function.

And the forum for your phone is here LG Enlighten

Good luck!
    Unforgiven likes this.
  3. Unforgiven

Unforgiven What does this button do? Moderator

Apps2SD Pro will prompt you when an app is installed. It may have an option to do it automatically. I'll have to check on my OG Droid when I get home.:)
    BabyBlues likes this.
  4. chickflick

chickflick Member

Thanks BabyBlues! I thought I had done that with the vibrate settings. I want it to always vibrate when I get a text, whether it rings or not. I'll fiddle around with the settings some more.

Hmm, I guess I will just put as much stuff as I can on the card. Let me know if anyone has more information!

Thanks.
    BabyBlues likes this.