• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help phone off for a month, texts won't come through

EaLahrue

Lurker
Oct 26, 2011
I was grounded for a month and my phone was turned off, not by the phone company..Just my mother. A friend of mine told me that he had been sending me texts without knowing I didn't have my phone. When I turned the phone back on today, a few texts came through automatically, but definitely not all of them. Is there any way to receive these text messages?

I was grounded for a month and my phone was turned off, not by the phone company..Just my mother. A friend of mine told me that he had been sending me texts without knowing I didn't have my phone. When I turned the phone back on today, a few texts came through automatically, but definitely not all of them. Is there any way to receive these text messages?

maybe youre just not as popular as you thought hehe :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones