Phone Only Vibrates Upon CallSupport

Last Updated:

1. ufmedrudy

ufmedrudy Active Member This Topic's Starter

Phone all of a sudden will only vibrate when a incoming call is received. Other notifications work as they should...checked settings...checked volume of phone...its my 3rd Android device, so I know what needs to be checked and whatnot

Anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

Advertisement
    Hold4d likes this.
  2. kav92

kav92 Member

You might have the smart profile: face down feature activated. It puts the phone on vibrate when you flip it around.

3. Hold4d

Hold4d New Member

I have same issue and have googled for past 1/2 hour. Your mention is first ive seen.

No fix yet

4. B0red04

B0red04 Member

5. albickers

albickers New Member

Same problem here. I've tried everything but a factory reset (I posted my own details somewhere else: Droid X Ringer Problems?. It's worth noting that everything else works, even event notifications; this is almost certainly a software bug.

6. albickers

albickers New Member

In case it helps, others have this problem too. This problem is reproducable and may be related to an apparent bug in the "smart profile" feature. More details are in the Motorola forums: Some Droid Xs Don't Ring?

7. albickers

albickers New Member

In case it helps, others have this problem too. This problem is reproducible and may be related to an apparent bug in the "smart profile" feature. More details are in the Motorola forums: Some Droid Xs Don't Ring?

8. DXFan

DXFan Active Member

Same problem. Don't turn on the Smart Profile feature. Seems like from the Moto forums the only way to fix it is a factory restore.

9. DOOG9517

DOOG9517 Active Member

Same issue. I had the smart settings on, but now have them off. Still not working.