Phone opens wrong applicationSupport

1. ReikoLJ

ReikoLJ New Member

I've had this problem multiple times now. I'll click on messages for example and it will open up something else I had open hours ago like gallery or my outlook email exchange. I close the incorrect program with the back key or the home key and try again and it repeatedly does it. :/ I'm starting to think I have a dodgy handset because no one else seems to be having this problem.
    Am I closing programs wrong in the first place? I use the home key to close them most of the time.
    Anyone else had this glitch?

Advertisement
  2. Carl C

Carl C Well-Known Member

Strange Glitch , I haven't heard of this before but I think you should do a factory reset and hopefully that should sort out your problem :)
  3. ReikoLJ

ReikoLJ New Member

I updated my phone with the new ROM last night and so far so good. The phone in general seems to be running alot smoother.
    And I found a really nifty SMS back up app, so my prized texts are all safe in my gmail account now :)
  4. mushisushi

mushisushi New Member

I'm experiencing the same problem. It would launch a random app and the only fix would be to reboot the phone. Not sure if its a conflict with an app or something