Phone options screen from end key - any way to get to from a widget or shortcut?General

Last Updated: 2010-06-06 17:23:57
  1. manderle

manderle Well-Known Member

Is there a widget or shortcut that would bring up the phone options dialog that is seen when you long press the end/power button? That would solve some of the misery of not being able to easily switch the 3G on/off without using Sense and the HTC Mobile widget.

Advertisement
  2. manderle

(bump) Anybody? I've searched but I haven't found anything. I really want to keep running ADW but I also need to turn off 3G while at work and sine you can't use HTC's widgets without sense...
  3. SirEagle

SirEagle Well-Known Member

Search the market for "3G Toogle", looks like there are a few that might work for you.
  4. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

I have the silent mode, airplane mode, mobile network all 3 on one of my screens as widgets......... pretty sure I also seen a vibration mode widget on the market when I grabbed these
  5. manderle

Which widgets are you using?
  6. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

Long press on the power button, 'mobile network' is one of the options that you can toggle there.

Edit: Oops, I reread you're post and this is the screen you're trying to get to, so no help here.

But now I'm curious as to why you want a widget for something that is only a long press away from ANY screen.
  7. manderle

Got spoiled with the HTC widgets, especially the 3G toggle. The stock android power control has everything but that. I figured that maybe there might be an easier alternative if there isn't a 3G toggle available (all of them seem to be shortcuts to the settings menu).
  8. Jmtegra

Jmtegra Well-Known Member

Beautiful widgets has toggles.