I was charging my incredible today and after a few hours I noticed the red led light blinking. Thinking it was a missed call I picked it up and noticed it was really hot! I have battery snap app and when I checked the status it said the battery was overheating. I had it plugged into the wall charger that came with the phone. Is this normal? It wasn't charging that long...maybe 4 or 5 hours. I'm worried about leaving my phone on the charger at night time (which is usually when I charge my phones). Does the standard charger not have one of those chips that keeps the battery from over charging?? Also, when I took the phone off the charger after noticing it was hot, the battery widget said it dropped from 100% to about 90% after only 10 min. Did I screw up my battery? If so, please tell me it's covered under the insurance. Thanks for any input!