• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone pictures won't load

Recently none of my pictures on my LG Optimus L9 will not load on my phone. Whether its a picture or video I have taken on my phone, a screen shot, a saved picture, or a picture I have downloaded. None of them will load. I cannot even see them when I go into my pictures folder, instead of the thumbnail showing the picture image, it shows black. If I click on a picture, leave my picture app and then go back to it later, the image will be there once I reopen the app, but if I go to another photo, the image will be black and say loading, but it never loads. Someone please help, if you can. This has gotten very annoying. I have had the same amount of apps on my phone as before and I have not had this problem, plus I save my photos on a 16GB SD card, so I do not think storage is the problem.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones