• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone playing music out of the blue??

clokwork

Dec 16, 2009
I had my phone charging for a few hours, and out of the blue, it starts playing one of the many mp3s I have on the phone from the loud speaker. When I got to the phone, The home screen was normal. I held the home button to see what apps were recently opened and none of them were music related. I hadn't even listened to any mp3s on the device in days.

I am completely lost as to why this happened. After the song played, it stopped and no other song followed.

I had my phone charging for a few hours, and out of the blue, it starts playing one of the many mp3s I have on the phone from the loud speaker. When I got to the phone, The home screen was normal. I held the home button to see what apps were recently opened and none of them were music related. I hadn't even listened to any mp3s on the device in days.

I am completely lost as to why this happened. After the song played, it stopped and no other song followed.

I had the same sort of thing happen only a song started playing about 5 minutes after I'd just turned my phone on! I hadn't listened to any music for days and the music player was not on. I didn't even have the phone in my hand! I tried to shut it off but no go so I ended up turning the phone off and taking the battery out because the song was BLARING and I couldn't even turn it down. It hasn't happened since. VERY weird.

I thought it might have something to do with my turning the phone off at night and leaving the Bluetooth on because sometimes Bluetooth does strange things on my phone. I've been trying to remember to turn Bluetooth off before I turn the phone off at night so that might be why the weird song thing hasn't happened again. Dunno... :thinking:

Still LOVE my phone though. :)

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones