phone powers off after random usesSupport

1. Jessejess87

Jessejess87 Member

I dont know if it because of the heat but my phone will power off randomly. And its the normal power. it fades off like the screen had a bunch of lines on and fades to a light yellow and then powers off. When I have it on the charger it will charge for a good while then it will do the same thing. Even when the phone is off. Is this because of the battery or something else? Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Chris0312

Chris0312 New Member

Take the phone back to your carrier and if you're still under warranty they should replace your Glide. AT&T just replaced mine for me yesterday under warranty. While I was at the Service Center (many "regular" AT&T stores do not do warranty replacements so they send you to the nearest service center) two more people came in with exactly this problem. The tech guy was skeptical of my claims of random freezes and power downs until mine froze while he was trying to back up my data. Colors on the screen begin to slowly fade then vertical lines appear then power down and blackness. Hope I got a "good" one this time.