Phone problemSupport

Last Updated:

1. Tsagu

Tsagu New Member

Hi, today my phone started acting kind of weird. It began to vibrate randomly,screen go black and return me to the main home screen no matter what I was doing. I could be browsing the internet or just sending a text, and it will randomly do this. Its getting to be kind of a nuisence and was wondering if anyone has had this problem before. I have reset the phone and removed the battery as well as check for updates which it found none. I am using this phone through Straight Talk if that helps you at all.

2. GArunner

GArunner Member

I am new to all of this but my Precedent (from straight talk) began to change screens and then go black. But when I turn it off and take out the battery then reboot - everything is fine.

I could not send or receive pictures so I called Straight Talk service. It took a couple of hours but they were able to help me over the phone. Now I am sending pictures all the time! Good luck. I am having so much fun with this phone!
  3. djneptunez

djneptunez New Member

I press "1" to call voice mail, it says "calling voice mail" and i have no issues with anything in the voice mail category. After i hang up and look in my call log, where it should say in call log [out going - voice mail], it has the name of one of my contacts. I've tried deleting the contact and it still says her first and last name.

Her first and last name, my phone number. I don't understand how this happened or how to change it.

I just noticed this issue, and don't remember it ever being like this before [i restored my phone two months ago to factory settings].

If anyone can answer this for me or refer me to anyone who can, I'd appreciate it because its rather annoying. the Name just happens to be an ex-girlfriend whom i don't want to see in my call activity everyday.