Phone randomly shuts offSupport

1. redolds

redolds New Member

My girl has a new LG Motion that will just randomly shut off. Which is rather annoying when it happens while I'm talking to her. The only app she's added is I heart Radio and she's not one to mess with things. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

Garrett

Advertisement
    :
  2. unnamedny

unnamedny Well-Known Member

take it back. claim the warranty
  3. egcthree

egcthree Member

Mine reboots when switching from wifi to 4g or 4g to wifi when there is an active data stream on going, and it doesn't do it all the time. just shut wifi off till you are at home.
  4. THE W

THE W Well-Known Member

phone reboots on me occasionally as well. not a recurring problem but it does happen.
  5. EagleOne64

EagleOne64 Member

Mine also reboots out of nowhere, but I did notice it only reboots when connected to a wifi network. weird.
  6. chip hazzard

chip hazzard Active Member

Same here yet only recentlyglad to see I'm not alone. So it's not root related, maybe a common denominator somewhere?
  7. MotoTriumphant

MotoTriumphant Well-Known Member

Same but rarely
  8. chip hazzard

chip hazzard Active Member

Wonder why?
  9. enigmadroid

enigmadroid Well-Known Member

Mine craps itself only when 4g comes in and out. It acts like a driver unload/load issue causing a kernel panic. This results in a warm reboot on my device. One time I was ordering something online and it did it during checkout.
  10. Danny831

Danny831 Member

Mine used to do that untill i uninstall dat METRO EASY WIFI off my phone and i dont know guys my wife is got metro yesterday she had no internet service on a Galaxy SIII , nobody had internet service here in town but ME! Ok, what im traying to say is dat since uninstall dat METRO EASY WIFI my phone has internet service when nobody does and i noticed dat my 4g is way way faster than before and trust me hollister is got one of da worst 4g speeds . I love my lg motion more than before! :rolleyes: