Phone randomly vibrates/battery icon keeps switchingSupport

1. ChunkyMunky

ChunkyMunky Member

Hi all. My phone keeps randomly vibrating, and the battery icon on the status bar keeps switching from charging to not charging, even though it isn't plugged in. Any ideas on what to do?

Advertisement
    :
  2. ChunkyMunky

ChunkyMunky Member

Anyone?
  3. ianramsden87

ianramsden87 Well-Known Member

If you haven't modded it in anyway and it has stock firmware then it's probably a warranty job with your mobile provider.
  4. Stranded87

Stranded87 Member

Yeah warranty is probably best. That said I've had this happen, along with it constantly rebooting, somewhere around here there are a few threads talking about this I think. Anyway, as far as I can tell (in my case at any rate) all of these problems are related to the micro SD card. If you're using one try un-mounting it (or even taking it out) and see if the problem goes away. If it does you should be able to re-mount it and it'll start working properly again, then if you ever get the problem again just rinse and repeat. Can't promise that will work for you but it's a solution I found on another forum when I was having the problem so it certainly works for some people.
  5. Russell Ng

Russell Ng Well-Known Member

Maybe its the USB port problem? Try cleaning it with a toothbrush. Else, guess there is always the option of trying to get it fixed under warranty.
    leedykes89 likes this.
  6. Alan8100

Alan8100 Member

That's charging cable problem or charging port.Get new and try it.Vibration take more power from the battery.So do this will be helpful for you...
    More about UTE accessories
  7. leedykes89

leedykes89 New Member

Thanks a bunch my galaxy note just started having this issue trying factory
    Reset etc to no avail thought it was nakerd then tryed you method soon as i did it it stop vibrqteing and battery flashing bolt symbol. Cheets mate :) @ Russel ng
  8. gangchen21

gangchen21 Member

Thats the charging port problem i think so clean the port and download the apps called car mode off so hope it works.............