Phone reboot when i use camcorder

Last Updated:

1. bnkohrn

bnkohrn Active Member This Topic's Starter

i rooted using unrevoked 3, installed unrevoked forever & radio update as well as cyanogenmod. now when i go to use the camcorder it freezes the phone and reboots every time. i thought the radio update was to allow the use of the camcorder? any help would be very much appreciated as i am still VERY new to all of this. just been using guides set up on these forums as walkthroughs.

Advertisement
  2. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

Try a different rom. CM6 is buggy beyond belief with the incredible right now. Which radio are you running just out of curiosity? 2.05 or 2.15?

3. ag04

ag04 Member

I use Skyraider, and supposadly it works perfect if you have radio 2.15 flashed. There is an important note: do not flash from 2.15 to 2.05, you could brick your phone (from what I've heard). If you don't have a newer radio flashed, your phone will reboot when trying to record in 720p

4. TheWhiteBandito

TheWhiteBandito Well-Known Member

Yeah don't flash 2.05 radio twice either, that makes your phone a brick. I have skyraider and 2.05 and my camcorder works great even in 720p.

5. bnkohrn

bnkohrn Active Member This Topic's Starter

i have 2.15 radio. i haven't been able to find anything explaining how to install a new rom with me already having cyanogen. what would you guys suggest? i haven't noticed anything different regarding the 2.15 radio update. is there supposed to be any noticeable changes? and when the official 2.2 comes out through verizon is it possible to revert everything back to stock in order to receive the update? sorry for all the questions. ive had a hard time finding answer on this using the search function.