Phone says its memory is full but its emptySupport

Last Updated:

1. unholyken

unholyken New Member

i had to reset my phone on monday and it has nothing on it. and i was texting and it said that my memory was full and this is what showed up after i unlocked the phone
    "The phone storage is full. You need to delete some applications to free up some space on the memory before starting.
    The phone will laung Manage applications. Select an application that you downloaded and press Delete in the detail screen."

But the problem is when i click on a app it doesn't even give me a choice to delete is just says clear data, clear cache, and clear defaults. and also says force stop that doesnt seem to do anything

2. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome! Which phone do you have. Also, we have phone "support" sections within the individual phone's section. You can ask there for a quicker reply! :)
  3. unholyken

unholyken New Member

I have a droid ericsson Xperia x10
  4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

ok.. thank you. I'm going to move this to that section for ya! Thanks for posting! :)
  5. rosered

rosered VIP Member VIP Member

If I were you I would run a software repair via Sony Ericsson update service available from the support tab on their website. Make sure you have your contacts backed up or synced as it will wipe your phone. But hopefully it will resolve the issue you are having. If you have nothing on there app wise then memory shouldn't be an issue.