Phone Scoop video walk thru of Flash on N1 (2.2 Froyo)

Last Updated:

1. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. MartinS

MartinS Well-Known Member

I think a lot of the problem on web pages is that you have to activate the flash player content which makes that interactive. But you then lose the ability to scroll around the web page.

Look at when he rotates the screen in the first section to see what I mean. In horizontal mode he is unable to scroll the web page up and so can't see all of the video.

The inability to interact with controls is another matter, but was still effected by this problem. See as he had to back out of the page.

Edit: I'll reserve final judgement for when I have 2.2 on my N1 and see it first hand.

3. DellyBelly

DellyBelly Well-Known Member

Excited; but it looks clunky. I was expecting some serious mobile optimizations from the navigation standpoint. Still glad it looks like the basics work well which means further tweaks should be coming.

4. outoffocus

outoffocus Well-Known Member

Ever try the using the trackball for links to small to hit with your finger..?

5. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

6. 1080p

1080p Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Damn skippy. Loving how Apple's dominance over the mobile space is forcing website to adopt HTML5.

7. Hegemony

Hegemony Well-Known Member

If I recall, the pre-beta version of Flash they are letting people play with is not yet hardware accelerated. The final version will be.