Phone screen not turning off by itself sometimesSupport

Last Updated:

1. Zinge764

Zinge764 Member This Topic's Starter

This problem only started after I bought JuiceDefender and I think I have all the settings set up properly so I'm not sure why this is happening. In the Android settings I have it set for a 30 second timeout, but for some reason my screen will fade brightness, but never go off completely.

Advertisement
  2. Zinge764

bump

3. Endoran

Endoran Well-Known Member

That's interesting because one time my phone did that same thing and I had juice plotter installed. For me it was after one of my clock alarms had gone off, the screen decided to never time-out and juice plotter caught all of it. Anyways, I uninstalled juice plotter since I realized it was slowing down my phone and it hasn't happened since. I never thought plotter was the culprit but who knows...

4. Endoran

Endoran Well-Known Member

**I can't edit my posts but I wanted to add this in** I know you are using juice defender, but they also make juice plotter.

Zinge764 likes this.
  5. Zinge764

I do have both installed, I will uninstall Plotter and see if that helps. Thanks!

6. carlos@imaginetllc.com

carlos@imaginetllc.com New Member

I don't have Juice whatever and I have the same problem. Is there a way to figure out which app is keeping the phone alive?