• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone started with Negative screen!

pm1066

Android Enthusiast
Jul 14, 2010
Not sure what I did, but on powering up, I had trouble getting it to turn on. Maybe I double pressed the powere button after the power on had started, but as soon as the droid eyeball screen came up, all images on the screen were in negative. This continued through the home screen loading until I turned the phone off and restarted, getting normal colors.

WTF?!

BTW, is there a way to do a soft reset, or is power cycling it?

Just saw this post. Mine did the same thing on day 2. Its like it didn't want to boot up then when it did everything was in negative coloring. All i had to do was turn the screen off and back on and it was fine. Hasn't done it since. To tell the truth i had all kinds of little (hmmmmmmm) moments the first 2 days. I let the battery die and did a full charge with phone off and haven't had any probs . Now i also get FANTASTIC battery life, where before i was getting like 3 and 4 hours out of a charge. Good luck!!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones