Ok, so I have had my S3 since it first hit Verizon and I must say that I love the phone. Like every other piece of electronic equipment, it has its pros and cons, but lately I have been having a problem with battery life. It's not horrible, but I know it could be better. It is unrooted and running the latest 4.1.1 OS. I have tried battery pulls and restarts. I know that there is something that is keeping it awake, but I can't figure out what it is. Which is why I have attached the Better Battery Stats log. I'm hoping someone here can help me out. The main issue I'm running into is that the phone is not going into Deep Sleep long enough. Maybe I just don't understand. But I figure that once the screen goes off, it should basically be in Deep Sleep. It may come out here and there to check e-mail or update weather or something to that effect, but according to the attached report, my S3 is in Deep Sleep for 80% of the time, but awake the other 20%. In the awake time, the screen is only on 2%. So, while the screen is off, there is some app(s) that is keeping the phone awake the other 18% of the time. I know that having Google Location Services turns on accounts for about 6%, but I can't figure out what other apps account for the rest. Can anyone please help? Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions you can provide.