• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Phone storage 0 mb.. HELP!!

amuroray

Lurker
Feb 13, 2010
Hi all,

i having problem with my galaxy spica. i tried to install 2.1 update but found it buggy so restore back to 1.5 but after install back 1.5 my phone storage become 0 mb, i try to reset factory it reach the point where the phone restarted and stop at exclamation mark with a phone. Please anybody help..!!

Hi there,
I am having the same issue of 0 mb phone memory. Unlike your case I wasn't even trying to upgrade/downgrade. From last few days I was getting "android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly " and I have to force close it. After closing , the phone seems to be come unstable and unresponsive.

Now I am not able to install any application due to 0 mb problem, as well as each application run gives some sort of process unexepectedly stopped and force close error.

Was your problem solved ?
Is my internal card corrupted ?
Shall I upgrade to firmware or next version ?

Please guide me to the solution...

Thanks in advance !

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones