Phone Stuck on HTC BLACK Startup screen

Last Updated:

1. dkotoric

dkotoric Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I recently tried flashing Demagless 2.0.8 and now my phone is stuck on the HTC Black logo screen while the phone is starting up I have done a clean wipe and reflashed demageless 2.0.7.2 and also fresh 2d but now I get the same problem previously I've had fresh 2d installed and worked perfectly fine. I can still access my root but no matter what rom I flash it won't start up. Can anyone help please.

Advertisement
  2. 330D

330D From My Cold Dead Hands VIP Member

Try your nandroid restore option in the ra.
    You did make a nandroid backup, right?

3. msierra519

msierra519 Well-Known Member

did you wipe data AND davlic?? the same thing happened to me because i only wiped davlic..

4. cgermscheid24

cgermscheid24 Member

Same thing happened to me...I waited 25 mins because I was reading that it could take that long to boot fresh 2.0d for the first time so then I pulled the battery, wiped, and flashed again and all was well...

5. tlpalmer01

tlpalmer01 Active Member

also were u running apps2sd cause i had to wipe and repartition sd card when changing roms...

6. dkotoric

dkotoric Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yes this is what cause the problem I was running apps2sd so I had to repartition my card and got it to work, thanks for all the replies I was away from the computer after I posted this question for the rest of the night but thanks to everyone anyway.