1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Phone to Tablet solution?

1. gnarlyDUCK

gnarlyDUCK Well-Known Member

Has anyone played with the idea of switching from a phone to a tablet and using a bluetooth or nfc headset?
    I figure the only time I talk is with a headset, and I would like a eReader and tablet already. Figure, just combine all three with a tablet, put a dialer app on an android tablet compatible with Sprints network plan.

I'm on Sprint, and if there are any tablet recommendations I can use on their network, please tell me. Their selection is a bit too expensive. :)

Advertisement
    :
  2. Digital Controller

Digital Controller The Real Bass Creator Guide

Hey there I have moved this thread to the General Tablet Talk forums to get some better assistance.

I think the issue with this is that tablets don't have the phone radios built into them so you wouldn't be able to make calls on your plan per say. However, you could probably do something like this via straight Wifi/Mobile Data with VOIP applications.

Hope this helps :)
  3. Pondering

Pondering Well-Known Member

I was searching the forum for the exact same question. Did you ever find a solution? I'd rather have the 10 inch screen and Bluetooth the calls. Anyone try this with VOIP via wifi?