• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
alot changes in the system update, like the mms not working, the carrier info being screwed up, all those sort of good things that come with being a zte customer. on a serious note tho it runs faster with the new kernel they made, which i am trying my best to get my hands on for cyanogenmod and the serenity kernel

Upvote 0
--Frank

When I installed b09 I was still on b07. I ran the stock recovery img and waited for the b09 update to come to my phone. I was still rooted but of course when I updated it took my root. I still haven't rooted b09 nor installed cwm. Sorry it's not working for you sir but hopefully my reply helped a little.

Are you getting the Android man with the yellow or red triangle?

Reactions: Frank The Tank
Upvote 0
--Frank

When I installed b09 I was still on b07. I ran the stock recovery img and waited for the b09 update to come to my phone. I was still rooted but of course when I updated it took my root. I still haven't rooted b09 nor installed cwm. Sorry it's not working for you sir but hopefully my reply helped a little.

Are you getting the Android man with the yellow or red triangle?

OHHH!!. you were using bo7 stock. Ive been using bo7 roms and trying to update. Got it thanks man it did help..

Upvote 0
i have the warp sequent and when i try to factory reset or hard reset the phone powers on and then it frezezes with the android man and a red light i have to do a battery pull can some won please help me with this i also just installed root doomlord but cant use it because phone frezzes on reboot. to install is there a system file for rebooting and hardreset/factory resest?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones