Phone updateGeneral

Last Updated: 2013-02-16 23:51:04
  1. GamingForever

GamingForever Well-Known Member

I just got a system update today but nothing seems to have changed. Anyone else get an update?

Advertisement
  2. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

alot changes in the system update, like the mms not working, the carrier info being screwed up, all those sort of good things that come with being a zte customer. on a serious note tho it runs faster with the new kernel they made, which i am trying my best to get my hands on for cyanogenmod and the serenity kernel
  3. boricuakiller

boricuakiller Well-Known Member

Wait today u got and update no here yet
  4. junkie2100

junkie2100 Well-Known Member Developer

he meant b09 bk. they made it an OTA update. meaning the phone had a popup saying to download and install it. you didnt get that because we have already upgraded
  5. chrisjv3393

chrisjv3393 Well-Known Member

I aint get it OTA
  6. Frank The Tank

Frank The Tank Well-Known Member

What is the software version? Does it end with B09?
  7. GamingForever

GamingForever Well-Known Member

Yeah, it's B09... Then I noticed someone else posted about the update on a different thread which I couldn't find right away, didn't pop out to me.
  8. Frank The Tank

Check a few things on your B09 will you?

check to see if you can picture message.
    check if under settings>about phone>status, what does it say under network
    Thanks
  9. boricuakiller

b09 not good
  10. beercorpse87

beercorpse87 Member

i got the update...but it was last night...when i was drunk x0 dont remember if it actually updated since im using awsome android.what in the about phone would i need to look at to see if it updated?:smokingsomb:
  11. pablackhat

pablackhat New Member

you tube freez on b09
  12. boricuakiller

new ota work awesome
  13. Stlouizsin

Stlouizsin Well-Known Member

I agree, no complaints. It doesn't look as cool as Shin and Dizzle roms but I'm satisfied.
  14. Frank The Tank

I can't get the ota to work. I'm guessing cuz I'm rooted. I put on stock recovery. But I keep getting this error message when trying to update. How can I unroot.
  15. Stlouizsin

--Frank

When I installed b09 I was still on b07. I ran the stock recovery img and waited for the b09 update to come to my phone. I was still rooted but of course when I updated it took my root. I still haven't rooted b09 nor installed cwm. Sorry it's not working for you sir but hopefully my reply helped a little.

Are you getting the Android man with the yellow or red triangle?
    Frank The Tank likes this.
  16. Frank The Tank

OHHH!!. you were using bo7 stock. Ive been using bo7 roms and trying to update. Got it thanks man it did help..
  17. mooreapi

mooreapi Active Member

i got update couple days ago...mms and everything else seems to work EXCEPT that the MMS notification sound doesn't work...no sound, no vibrate! Phone ringer and email notifications work fine...maybe it's time to root?...
  18. Stlouizsin

I've notice that I can no longer silence a phone call. You have to either send them to voicemail or answer the call. This sucks but I could get over it.
  19. traynelane

traynelane New Member

i have the warp sequent and when i try to factory reset or hard reset the phone powers on and then it frezezes with the android man and a red light i have to do a battery pull can some won please help me with this i also just installed root doomlord but cant use it because phone frezzes on reboot. to install is there a system file for rebooting and hardreset/factory resest?
  20. boricuakiller

i like this update a lot