Phone will not get past this boot strap...Support

1. al3xtec

al3xtec Member

IMG957043.jpg

HTC inspire will not get past this boot strap...WHAT DO?

Advertisement
    :
  2. gnosisjunky

gnosisjunky Well-Known Member

What led up to this? Attempted root or did this just happen on its own? pressing volume up does what? pressing volume down does what? fill us in just a bit :)
  3. gradyp

gradyp New Member

it just stoped cant do anything cant even turn off
  4. gnosisjunky

Pull the battery, put it back in, turn it on and see what it does from there. If it just goes back to that same screen then try and see if you can select an option with the volume rocker. If that fails you may want to do a search for "stuck in hboot" in these forums or at xda-developers to see if there is a way to fix this. sorry dont have more info right off hand as a fix for this. will see what i can come up with to help ya out.
  5. gradyp

gradyp New Member

already did batt thing and can not select anything once on cant even turn off or power down
  6. gnosisjunky

From what I can determine this may actually be a hardware problem and there may not be a real fix for this. I did run across a few threads which you see below. I dont know if any of this will help but here they are

stuck at the hboot screen - xda-developers

[Q] Absolutely STOCK - No stuck buttons - Stuck in hboot unable to flash - xda-developers

Help! Stuck in Hboot Loop. [SOLVED] - xda-developers

None of this is going to be an easy fix. Honestly this sounds like you have a warranty claim here as long as there is no water damage to the phone. There will be indicators on the battery and in the phone that will tell you if your phone got wet. I hope this has been at least somewhat helpful. good luck